Privacy & Terms and Conditions of Use
(1) Arabian Airlines is a virtual airline and business concept. It does not actively collect or store any information unless you, the user, provide it to us. As part of its virtual airline simulation service, Arabian Airlines securely stores and encrypts the following information that you provide willingly by applying to Arabian Airlines: (a) your name, (b) your email, (c) your geographic location, (d) the password that you set in your application, (e) your VATSIM identification number, (f) your POSCON identification number, and (g) your date of birth. Once this information is provided to Arabian Airlines, it will be stored securely and used to provide you with virtual airline simulation services, as well as regular email updates from the virtual airline notifying you of events, company news, and other pertinent information.
(3) You, the user, have the right to obtain a copy of any and all data Arabian Airlines possesses about you. Furthermore, you, the user, have the right to terminate your account and request that any and all information pertaining to you is deleted permanently from our servers. To request deletion, please email Arabian Airlines at firstname.lastname@example.org. (4) All users below the age of sixteen are prohibited from sending any data to Arabian Airlines. If Arabian Airlines obtains any data from any individual under the age of 16, the data will immediately be deleted permanently from its servers.
ARABIAN AIRLINES TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service
Last Updated on March 6, 2020. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of the Arabian.aero Careers and main Airline website ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Arabian Airlines. These terms and conditions are effective immediately. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to Arabian Airlines.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email OR by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
USING THE SITE
To access or use the Site, you must be 16 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. If you are under 16 years of age, your parent/guardian must consent to your access or use of the Site. You will find the required consent for here. You may not access or use the Site if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
Permission to Use the Site. We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
Site Availability. The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
(1) Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
(2) Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
(3) Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
(4) Violate any applicable law.
(5) You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
(6) Violate the Terms;
(7) Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the arabian.aero or any of its websites and domains;
(8) Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
(9) Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
(10) Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
(11) Record, process, or mine information about other users;
(12) Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
(13) Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
(14) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Arabian Airlines’ technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
(15) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(16) Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
(17) Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
(18) Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
(19) Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
(20) The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
Some of the services made available through the Site may be subject to additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures. Such additional language is incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Arabian Airlines, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "Arabian Entities") harmless, including, but not limited to, costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to and/or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of right, including intellectual property rights, of any person or entity. Arabian.aero reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of Arabian.aero. Arabian Airlines will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE ARABIAN AIRLINES ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW APPLIES ONLY UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANY SECTION OF THESE TERMS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE ARABIAN.AERO ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE ARABIAN.AERO ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES.
THE ARABIAN ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY. ACCORDINGLY, THE ARABIAN ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS.
THE ARABIAN ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE ARABIAN.AERO ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
THE ARABIAN ENTITIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE ARABIAN.AERO ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50).
THE ARABIAN ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
These Terms are to be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of California, irrespective of the conflict of law provisions.
In the event of any dispute concerning these Terms, suit may be brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in San Mateo County, State of California, U.S.A. You hereby agree that such courts shall have exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue with respect to you and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by discontinuing your use of the Site, and providing Arabian Airlines with a notice of termination.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 4, 6, 7 - 11 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 4.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
Except as otherwise stated in Section 7 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
The Terms set forth the entire agreement and understanding between You and Us in respect to the use of the Site, and supersedes all prior agreement, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations or warranties, whether oral or written, by us or anyone else. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation or claim made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
Failure to exercise any right or remedy provided in these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any future exercise of that right or exercise of any other right or remedy untitled under these Terms. No term or provision of these Terms shall be deemed waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the parties.
If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions not so declared shall nevertheless be construed in a manner as to effectuate the intent of these Terms as a whole, notwithstanding such stricken provision or provisions.
The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Arabian Airlines’ prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
The section headings contained in these Terms are for convenient reference only, and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Information covered in this Policy:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What kinds of communications will you receive?
- What choices do you have regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What do you do if you want to correct or delete your personal information?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- California Privacy Rights
- California Privacy Rights for Minors
- Children Under 13
- Note to Parents from Arabian Airlines (VA)
- How to contact Arabian Airlines (VA)?
- How to contact the appropriate authorities?
- What happens if there is a data breach?
1. What data do we collect?
Arabian Airlines (VA) collects the following data:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address;
- Your location, if you choose to provide one;
- Your date of birth, if you choose to provide it;
- Your IP address when you connect to Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Your Arabian Airlines (VA) password;
- Any feedback that you provide;
- Administrative notes made on your account;
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Arabian Airlines (VA) with the vast majority of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you do the following:
- Register with Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Request any services from Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback on any of our forums or via email;
- Post on any one of our forums or Discord Channels;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Contact any Arabian Airlines (VA) staff member;
- When Arabian Airlines (VA) administrators and staff leave comments on your account;
- When you provide feedback to Arabian Airlines (VA);
- When you log on to the Arabian Airlines (VA) CrewPort;
3. How will we use your data?
Arabian Airlines (VA) collects your data so that it can:
- Contact you with news regarding Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Track your flights and activity within Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Process flight reports submitted by you to Arabian Airlines (VA);
- Provide you with ratings updates (Type Ratings), endorsements, and awards through its examination system;
Arabian Airlines (VA) does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless Arabian Airlines (VA) provides you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist Arabian Airlines (VA) in operating its website, conducting its business, or serving its users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Arabian Airlines (VA) may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce its site policies, or protect its or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. What kinds of communications will you receive?
Arabian Airlines (VA) Bulletins
Arabian Airlines (VA) will send you regular, operationally mandated information on its operations, network updates, events, and other pertinent operational news.
Arabian Airlines (VA) will send you information concerning your type rating and endorsement related activities. This includes notifications for your mentoring programs, examinations, examination results, comments from your Arabian Airlines (VA) staff, tips and tricks, and other advice related to your type rating and flight operations advancement.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide Arabian Airlines (VA), Arabian Airlines (VA) will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. Arabian Airlines (VA) will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide simulated airline operations services, and to manage your account. Arabian Airlines (VA) will communicate with you via email, through the CrewPort messaging system, through our Discord, or directly through the ACARS system.
Additional Essential Communications
Arabian Airlines (VA) will also send you notifications via Email, in addition to website push notifications, that will include mandatory briefing items from Arabian Airlines (VA) that are non-marketing in nature.
The CANSPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Arabian Airlines (VA) collects your email address in order to send you Arabian Airlines (VA) company bulletins, provide you with Training-related Announcements, provide you with Customer Service, and send you Additional Essential Communication.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, Arabian Airlines (VA) agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow you to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and Arabian Airlines (VA) will promptly remove you from ALL non-essential correspondence.
5. What choices do you have regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information?
Arabian Airlines (VA) allows you to control the way that we use personally identifying information that we might obtain. At the time you provide personal information, Arabian Airlines (VA) may give you the option of declining any future offers or information about new products, promotions, or services. In addition, many of the "communications" Arabian Airlines (VA) may send you, such as newsletters, have procedures within them to cancel the receipt of any future mailings. Lastly, you may be given the opportunity to "opt-out" of certain features or functionality. See the applicable feature's FAQ or information page for more details.
According to CalOPPA, Arabian Airlines (VA) agrees to the following:
- You can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing Arabian Airlines (VA) or by logging in to your account
6. How do we store your data?
Arabian Airlines (VA) securely stores your data on a Secure Cloud Platform, located in datacenters across the globe. All data is encrypted at rest, and all reasonable security precautions are taken to prevent data exfiltration, by following best practices of the systems we use. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Arabian Airlines (VA)’s website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to the Arabian Airlines (VA) site as safe as possible. Arabian Airlines (VA) also uses regular Malware Scanning.
Arabian Airlines (VA) implements a variety of security measures when you place a request, enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Arabian Airlines (VA) will keep the data you provide in Section 1 of this Policy until you no longer wish to use Arabian Airlines (VA)’s services and request that your data be removed, or if Arabian Airlines (VA) terminates your account for failure to abide by the Arabian Airlines (VA) Privacy & Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. Once you have requested that your data be deleted, or if Arabian Airlines (VA) terminates your account for failure to abide by the Arabian Airlines (VA) Privacy & Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, we will delete your data by removing it entirely from Arabian Airlines (VA)’s servers.
However, due to legal reporting requirements, local law, and to ensure non-interruption of service, Arabian Airlines (VA) may keep an offline and secure backup of all company data.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Arabian Airlines (VA) would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Arabian Airlines (VA) for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service, if applicable.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Arabian Airlines (VA) correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Arabian Airlines (VA) to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Arabian Airlines (VA) erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Arabian Airlines (VA) restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Arabian Airlines (VA)’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Arabian Airlines (VA) transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
In most cases, we have automated the ability to exercise these rights through the Arabian Airlines (VA) user profile settings page; however, if the right you wish to exercise is not automated, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
If you make a request via email or regular mail, we have one month to respond to you from the time of receipt.
8. What do you do if you want to correct or delete your personal information?
If for any reason you are concerned with the way we are using your personal information, or would like to correct or request that we delete such personal information, please first attempt to use our automated tools located on the Arabian Airlines (VA) user profile settings page. If you are unable to find a solution there, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make a request via email or regular mail, we have one month to respond to you from the time of receipt.
In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information and will retain and use our information as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Please note that the deletion of your data will lead to the termination of your account and all applicable services.
9. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Arabian Airlines (VA)’s websites, Arabian Airlines (VA) may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use Arabian Airlines (VA)’s website;
- Authenticating you into various Arabian Airlines (VA) services.
11. What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies used on the Internet today. Our website uses the following:
- Functionality – Arabian Airlines (VA) uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
12. California Privacy Rights
Under California law, Arabian Airlines (VA)’s users that are California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, Arabian Airlines (VA) does not share its users’ personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes without their approval.
If at any time you do not wish to have your personal information shared with third parties and/or receive information from Arabian Airlines (VA) (via e-mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can opt-out by visiting your Arabian Airlines (VA) user profile settings page and updating your preferences. You may also contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Please indicate what publications or services you no longer wish to receive so that Arabian Airlines (VA) may better address your needs.
- California Privacy Rights for MinorsCalifornia residents under the age of 18 have the right to remove, or request the removal of, content or information they have posted to the message boards or forums. This request can be made by contacting us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please again be advised that any information posted to the message boards or forums is publicly viewable. Arabian Airlines (VA) strongly recommend that all users avoid posting personal or sensitive information at any time.
Please note that residual copies of content and/or information that have been deleted may remain on Arabian Airlines (VA)’s backup servers. Arabian Airlines (VA) is not required to remove posted content or information if it has been rendered anonymous or if it is required by law to retain it. Additionally, Arabian Airlines (VA) does not have control over third parties (e.g., other users) who may have copied or reposted the content or information.
13. What about children?
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. Arabian Airlines (VA) does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Children Under 13
Once a child states that his/her age is under 13, they will be unable to register an account with Arabian Airlines (VA) and if the account already exists on our servers, it will be deleted. Arabian Airlines (VA) does not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If parents believe that Arabian Airlines (VA) may have unintentionally collected their children’s personal information, they may request the deletion of the information by contacting Arabian Airlines (VA) at our email: email@example.com.
- A Note to Parents from Arabian Airlines (VA)
Arabian Airlines (VA) recognizes a special obligation to protect personal information about young children. Arabian Airlines (VA) urges parents to instruct their children to never give out their real names, addresses, or phone numbers without permission when on-line. Teenagers under the age of 16 and over the age of 13 should encourage their parents to review this policy and to contact Arabian Airlines (VA) if they would like to evoke our opt-out policy or to raise any concerns.
14. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
16. How to contact Arabian Airlines (VA)?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. How to contact the appropriate authorities?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Arabian Airlines (VA) has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office for your specific country.
18. What happens if there is a data breach?
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Arabian Airlines (VA) will notify you via email within one (1) business day
- Arabian Airlines (VA) will also notify all users via the in-site notifications system within one (1) business day
Arabian Airlines (VA) also agrees to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.