Terms & Conditions of Use
WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE Last Updated on May 10, 2017. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of the Arabian.aero Careers website ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with arabian.aero. These terms and conditions are effective immediately. Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms. DEFINITIONS Parties: "You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to arabian.aero. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email OR by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications. USING THE SITE Eligibility: To access or use the Site, you must be 13 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. If you are under 13 years of age, your parent/guardian must consent to your access or use of the Site. You will find the required consent for here. You may not access or use the Site if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.Permission to Use the Site: We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Site Availability: The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability. RESTRICTIONS You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or
- Violate any applicable law.
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the arabian.aero or any of its websites and domains;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Arabian.aero’s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days' prior written notice to us, together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
1) Information. We may collect and store information about you when you use the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, display relevant advertising, market the Site, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
Please review the following:
a. Account Information:If you create an account on this Site, we may store and use your full name, email address, and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date.
b. Communications:When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from Arabian.aero. We may track your actions in response to the messages you receive from Arabian.aero or through the Site. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
c. Activity:We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs.
3) Third Parties. Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
b. Service Providers:We may rely on third party providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Site. We may also rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the Site, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, payment processing, our own marketing of the Site, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services. These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services.
c. Aggregate Information:We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors.
d. Investigations:We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you flag or otherwise complain to Arabian.aero about content through the Site, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
e. Links:The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party services. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
6) Children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us through this Site. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. We are committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Site or Service from persons under 13 years of age, except in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"). Accordingly, children under the age of 13 may only use the Site or the Service with the supervision of their parent/guardian. Additionally, teachers and schools seeking to use the Site or Service in the classroom with children under 13 years of age, are required to obtain the express consent of such children's parent/guardian in compliance with COPPA, prior to permitting such children to access or use the Site or Service.
7) Security. We have taken steps to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11) California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights. Arabian.aero does not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above in Section 8.
The section headings contained in these Terms are for convenient reference only, and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.